Once every year, NMS opens admission for suitably qualified candiates to apply. The application period usually opens between middle of February to end of May (subject to review). NMS trains male Nigerian Boys only. Admission of Boys into the School is strictly for JSS1 ONLY. Candidates for admission MUST not be less 12 years old by Ocober 1st of year of admission. Maximum age limit is 14 years.
Interested candidates must fill the Application Form online by following through these procedures:
- Visit https://www.nms1954.sch.ng/admissions-portal/apply/
- If you have already created your form for this year, you can log in by clicking the GREEN button in the GREEN box.
- If you want to fill the form for the first time, click the BLUE button in the BLUE box:
- In Step 1, read the instructions carefully, then click the START button.
- In Step 2, fill in candidate’s personal information and click “Next”.
- In Step 3, fill in candidate’s contact details and click “Next”.
- In Step 4, fill in other relevant details and click “Next”.
- Finally, read the declaration, click the checkbox to acknowledge your consent, then generate your Form.
- When your Payment Advice displays, you can either click the “PAY AT BANK” button or the “PAY ONLINE” button depending on your preferred choice (please see instruction on how to pay).
- Please note that application form fees, once paid, are non-refundable.
- You can finally submit your Application Form only after your payment has been confirmed and a proper passport photo is uploaded.
- After finally submitting, remember to print out your Application Form, Payment Advice and PhotoCard which you must present at the examination center.
Please note that:
- Admission into NMS is open to all male Nigerians who fulfil the given entry requirements. It is NOT restricted to only children of Military Personnel.
- NMS does NOT accept students on transfer from other schools. All candidtes must enroll at JSS 1 and then work hard and diligently to complete their education and training up to SS 3.
Related Content: How to Pay
C L O S E