HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION AT NMS
Once every year, NMS opens admission for suitably qualified candiates to apply. The application period usually opens between middle of February to end of May. NMS trains male Nigerian Boys only. Admission of Boys into the School is strictly for JSS1 ONLY. Candidates for admission MUST not be less 12 years old by September of year of admission. Maximum age limit is 14 years.
Interested candidates must fill the Application Form online by following through these procedures:
- Visit https://www.nms1954.sch.ng/apply/
- If you have already created your form for this year, you can log in by clicking the GREEN tab.
- If you want to fill the form for the first time, click the BLUE tab:
- In Step 1, read the instructions carefully, then click the START button.
- In Step 2, fill in candidate’s personal information and click “Next”.
- In Step 3, fill in candidate’s contact details and click “Next”.
- In Step 4, fill in other details and click “Next”.
- Finally, click “Generate Form” to complete the form creation.
- When your Payment Advice displays, you can either click the “PAY AT BANK” button or the “PAY ONLINE” button depending on your preferred choice (please see instruction on how to pay).
- Please note that application form fees, once paid, are non-refundable.
- You can finally submit your Application Form only after your payment has been confirmed.
- After finally submitting, remember to print out your Application Form, Payment Advice and PhotoCard which you must present at the examination center.
Related Content: NMS Entry Requirements